Our IELTS Extra course is made up of intensive lessons focusing on the academic skills for reading, listening, speaking and writing English.
This IELTS Extra programme takes place in the evenings and prepares you to take and pass the exam by covering test strategies, text and data analysis.
IELTS Extra course information
- Maximum class size for IELTS preparation classes – 12
- Minimum student age for IELTS preparation course -18 years +
- Course applicants must take a pre-course entry placement test
- Entry level language for IELTS preparation course – Upper-intermediate level (CEF B2)
IELTS Extra schedule
- 4 lessons per week (55 minutes each)
- 3 hours 40 minutes lesson time per week
- Classes take place Tuesday and Thursday, 18.30 – 20.30 including a 10 minute break
IELTS Extra course includes:
- Self-study advice and teacher assessments
- ‘Top tips for IELTS’ and other learning materials provided
- Includes a mock IELTS exam with individual feedback from your teacher
Book this course
To apply for any of the above courses please complete our application form.