IELTS Intensive allows you to combine special focus language training with IELTS exam preparation to gain a broader range of skills.
Combine IELTS Exam preparation with a Special Focus class on speaking and one other language skill from: Grammar, listening, vocabulary, writing or reading.
IELTS Intensive information
- Maximum IELTS Plus class size – 12
- Minimum student age for IELTS Plus course – 18 years +
- Applicants are required to take a pre-course entry placement test
- Entry level language for IELTS Plus courses – B1 Intermediate (IELTS 4.5-5.0) B2 Upper-intermediate (IELTS 5.0-5.5) B2+ Upper-intermediate + (IELTS 5.5-6.0)
IELTS Intensive schedule
- 20 lessons a week
- 18 hours 20 minutes lesson time a week plus directed study
- Special Focus class Monday to Friday, 12.15 – 13.15
- IELTS Exam preparation Monday to Friday, 13.30 – 16.30 with 15 minute break
IELTS Intensive includes:
- Self-study advice and teacher assessments
- Coursebooks, past papers other learning materials provided
- Includes a mock IELTS exam with individual feedback from your teacher
Book this course
To apply for any of the above courses please complete our application form.