With specialist teaching staff offering personal support our IELTS preparation classes give you what you need to pass the exam.
Our afternoon IELTS Preparation programme covers test strategies, text and data analysis and prepares you for the written exam.
IELTS Standard course information
- Maximum class size for IELTS preparation classes – 12
- Minimum student age for IELTS preparation course -18 years +
- Course applicants must take a pre-course entry placement test
- Entry level language for IELTS preparation course – B1 Mid-Intermediate (IELTS 4.5-5.0) B2 Upper-Intermediate (IELTS 5.0-5.5) B2+ Pre Advanced (IELTS 5.5-6.0)
IELTS Standard schedule
- 15 lessons per week
- 13 hours 45 minutes lesson time per week plus directed study
- Classes take place Monday to Friday, 13.30 – 16.30 including 15 minute break
IELTS Standard course includes:
- Self-study advice and teacher assessments
- Coursebooks, past paper books and other learning materials provided
- Includes a mock IELTS exam with individual feedback from your teacher
Book this course
To apply for any of the above courses please complete our application form.