Our IELTS Technique is a one-week intensive course that focuses on the strategies and skills you’ll need to pass the IELTS Test with the band score you want.
Choose this course if you’ve reached an upper intermediate English level, are new to IELTS, and want to achieve the best score in all four skills in the IELTS test.
Who is the course for?
This intensive one-week course is designed for candidates who need to take the Academic Module and wish to gain a deeper understanding of the skills required for the test.
Many IELTS candidates do not get the band score that they should because they are not familiar with the IELTS Test format. This course aims to make you familiar with the IELTS test and provide you with techniques that will help you gain the score you deserve. After the course you will:
- have an excellent understanding of the IELTS Test from trainers with a deep knowledge of it
- have gained useable techniques to improve your exam skills
- understand the requirements of each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- have gained strategies for approaching each part of the test which you will have practised in a mock test environment
- have a good understanding of your strengths and weaknesses and of where to concentrate your revision
The focus of this course is on gaining techniques and strategies to help you pass the IELTS test. Over the course of the week you will:
- look methodically at each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- have access to past papers and other learning materials
- gain advice on what examiners look for in each section of the exam
- complete a full “mock” (practice) exam under exam conditions
- receive individual feedback from the trainers on your weaknesses and how to improve them
Sample course programme
Booking your IELTS test
The IELTS test fee is not included in your fee. You can book and pay for your IELTS test when you book your IELTS Exam Centre.
Book this course
To apply for any of the above courses please complete our application form.