Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL Courses) in Leicester
A qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), such as the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) or the Trinity Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert. TESOL), will give you many opportunities to live and work in the UK and abroad. You will meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures.
The Leicester Language Academy is one of the few organisations to offer training for English language teachers in Leicester. The Academy offers teacher training for native and near-native speakers of English who wish to become English Language teachers and also for practising non-native teachers of English who want to improve their language skills and teaching methodologies. Our new programme offers a 120 hour TEFL course which is broken down into ten weeks of two day session which we run on a Friday and Saturday. Course start dates are 7th July 2017, 6th October 2017 and 12th January 2018. Each course is subject to sufficient numbers of students having enrolled and paid their course fee of £995.00.
To see a sample course programme click Sample TEFL Course calendar
What you get with our Teaching English as a Foreign Language Course:
- Over 30 years’ experience in helping and training language teachers around the world
- Programmes delivered by experienced and skilled teacher trainers, who are also practicing teachers Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Learning in busy and lively environment, with access to the latest in modern ELT multi-media resources and facilities
- Learner-centred, small classes with lots of support from your trainers
- A staged series of programmes which allow you to progress in your learning alongside your experience
- Advice and support in finding work and developing your career with our worldwide network of employment opportunities