At Leicester Language Academy, we discuss your individual goals, and make a study plan to achieve them. Whether it’s achieving an IELTS score to qualify for a new job or University, or just to improve your English for life in the UK, we will make sure you reach your target as quickly as possible.
Your goals are our goals, and we understand how important they are to you.
At the LLA, we know that learning can be hard work, but our experience as educators has shown us that success is easier if you are confident in the outcome, and happy about the progress you’re making, so we see these things as an important part of the teaching process.
Why are we different, and how have so many of our students achieved so much, so quickly?
As an LLA student, you will benefit from the care we take to design a unique plan to reach your goals:
- Small class sizes (maximum 12 students), combined with one-to-one tutorials if needed
- Friendly community of students
- Flexible programmes to fit your requirements – Classes from Monday – Thursday, 10am – 3pm
- Weekly enrolments every Monday
- Regular monitoring and testing that shows your improvement as you progress
- Experienced teachers
- High success rate in examinations and entry to UK universities
- A truly international group of students, with regular social activities
- Continued support for ex-students – we are always here for you
We know that our success depends on your success, and we promise to do everything we can to help you achieve it.