Visa information and application process

Leicester Language Academy is trading name of Ruyang Gardian Services and Education Consultancy Ltd, and as part of that we are a Corporate Member of English UK.

In our own right we can accept and help students who want to apply for a Student Visitor Visa to study an English language course with us.

  • A Normal Student Visitor Visa is for 6 months
  • An Extended Student Visitor Visa is 11 months
  • A Child Visitor Visa is for 6 months. This is for students under the age of 18 and study for up to 6 months is permitted. However, we do not normally offer English programmes to students under the age of 18

What you need to do

Email us with the following information…

  • Your name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your passport number
  • Your Nationality
  • The course you want to study
  • The course start date
  • How many weeks you want to study
  • If you need us to help you find accommodation

…or complete the Application Form and email it to us.

Leicester Language Academy will then send you an invoice for payment in full. Once we have received payment we will issue you a Certificate of Enrolment letter. You can then apply for a Student Visitor Visa.

If you are refused a visa we will refund your course fees. We will charge a refund fee of £50.

If you need a visa to study in the UK you must fully understand the UK visa system before applying. For current information We recommend that you research this. You can go to the UKVI website for further information.

You can also obtain advice from the British Embassy, Consulate or High Commission in your country.

please visit the student visitor website or the UKVI website .

Part-Time Employment

Please note you are only allowed to work in the UK if your visa allows you to. In terms of your financial circumstances you should note that UK Border Authorities do not take any earning potential into account when looking at your financial support options.

You must not engage in business, self-employment or the provision of service as a professional sports person or entertainer and you must not pursue a career by filling a permanent full time vacancy.